Businesses nowadays use numerous ways to attract the attention of new customers. Digital marketing has overtaken the marketing industry. However, physical signs still remain as an effective way to lure in pedestrians and drivers.
To make sure that your sign stands out from other similar businesses, you can get professional help. Magnify Signs is a Colorado-based signage company that has been providing creative company street signs for the past 30 years. They give a variety of external signage such as channel letters, aluminum panel signs, a-frame signs which can be customized per your needs.
How can signs help in increasing sales?
The following are some of the advantages of signage.
- Branding: Signs that are customized to your company’s image, logo and theme can help establish your own brand. A brand that differentiates your product/service from the rest. This will also increase the chances of customers remembering your brand they want the product/service that you offer.
- Promotions: The special discounts and offer signs can lure in customers. These eye-catching signs will make customers motivate the customers to come inside and check out your products.
- Attention: Innovative, colorful and humorous ads will catch the attention of any person on the street. Getting a reaction out of the people will make it more likely for them to remember your brand.
- Outdoor advertisement: Signs are a form of outdoor advertisement when placed on poles or parking lots and billboards. Especially in trafficked roads, billboards are likely to catch the eye of many drivers.
- Business announcements: Signs can be used as an information provider about your business. Signs can announce a new product line, a new branch or the grand opening of a new branch. These announcements help generate new interest in the brand.
Why do large companies promote signs?
Fast food joint Hungry Jacks surveyed how customers came to know about their restaurant. The biggest percentage, 35% of the people entered the restaurant because of the sign that they saw outside. This reiterates the importance of physical signage.
Furthermore, Signtronix, a signage company surveyed many businesses on whether their signs brought in new customers. The study showed that almost 50% of first-time customers entered the establishment due to their signs.
If established and popular companies still invest in signs, then smaller businesses must invest in it, even more, to make people aware of their brand.
Signage is the first thing that a customer judges your business upon. And as we know, the first impression is the last impression. To ensure a good first impression, vibrant, eye-catching signs are important.